WEIGH-HEIGHT IN & MANDATORY MEETING
Friday, May 20th, 2022
4:00 – 7:00 pm @ Hilton Garden Inn
40 Highfield Street, Moncton
- Competitors & J&H Staff will enter through the main doors of the hotel – signs will be posted where to go for registration.
- We will set up the room for Registration from 4-8 pm with Table
- As the athlete’s enter, they will proceed to Station 1 followed by Station 2, Station 3, Station 4, Station 5, & Station 6 etc. and leave the Assembly Line Process.
- The registration process will be done between 4 pm to 7 pm – Open Registration
GODDESS BIKINI SHOWDOWN PRESS CONFERENCE – 7:15 PM – 8:00 PM
ATHLETE’S MEETING (LIVE STREAMED) – 8:00 PM – 8:30 PM
- All athletes will have numbers assigned at registration and will pick up their buttons when they register.
- Suits: The CPA does inspect suits. Please bring your suit to Registration. This includes ALL disciplines. Any suit that is not of good taste and decency or is simply too skimpy should not be
- Shoes: Although there are no restrictions on shoes, we try to guide the athletes to stay away from the higher platform type shoe simply because they are very difficult to walk in and are somewhat Use common sense.
Station 1: Gov’t Issued ID / CPA Membership / Check-In for Registration: all competitors must ensure they are a member of the Canadian Physique Alliance & have their CPA Membership Card with you or on your phone for verification, as well as gov’t issued ID. If you are not a member you must purchase one online before advancing to Station 2. ID must be provided for verification of identity and date of birth (i.e. Driver’s License or Birth Certificate/Picture ID). You, the athlete, will get a sheet with your classes and information along with a liability form on the back you must sign. Then, proceed to the Height & Weight Station.
Station 2 – Height/Weight Station: Athletes will pass their sheet to the CPA officials and will be directed where to go in order to be heighted or weighed. The information will be recorded on your form. Suit checks will be conducted for all athletes here, please wear your suits under your clothing. Bring your form next station.
Station 3 – Verification & Buttons: Pass your paper to the head registration table for data entry, indicate if changes were made at Station 2 or if you wish to add and pay for an extra class. Pick up your competitor button. It is worn on the left hip. One button is used over multiple divisions. Bikini competitors may wear their button on either the left or right hip.
Station 4 – Music & General Information: You may contact Heather at email@example.com for your music link to upload your routine or as a last resort you may drop off your Music at Registration for (Bodybuilding, Men’s Classic Physique & Women’s Physique only). Music must be on a USB FLASH DRIVE by itself and music must be cut. You can pick up backstage passes from this station. Disciplines have 60 seconds for their routines. **Please indicate at registration whether the music piece starts on or off stage. Take a small ziplock bag (these will be provided) and put your name & button # and indicate (on or offstage). The use of profane, vulgar and offensive language is strictly prohibited in all posing and routine music and it must be cut at 60 seconds. If you are in Bodybuilding & Classic Physique you must do (2) posing routines for both disciplines. You will only pose once in your first class you compete in (in whatever discipline you are competing in).
Station 5 – Backstage Passes/Sponsor Tickets : Pick up station for all passes and tickets.
Station 6 – Photography: To purchase stage or backstage photography, the official photographers will be set up at the registration table taking orders. Competitors can pay for photos at registration.
Station 7 – Gift Bags : Pick up a competitor gift bag.