WEIGH-HEIGHT IN & MANDATORY MEETING
(FRIDAY NIGHT BEFORE THE SHOW)
REGISTRATION IS LOCATED AT CASINO NB IN THE MOLSON CANADIAN CENTRE FOYER,
TCH EXIT 450 AT MAGNETIC HILL.
OPEN REGISTRATION FOR ALL DIVISIONS – 4:00 pm to 7:00 pm
- All Bodybuilders must be weighed in and recorded during this
- All Men’s Classic Physique must be weighed in, heighted (measured) and recorded during this time.
- All Women’s Physique and Fitness competitors can sign in without weight/height measurements.
- All Men’s Physique, Figure and Bikini competitors must be heighted (measured) and recorded during this
- Button Numbers will be assigned by class during as you register.
- Numbers are to be worn on the LEFT hip for Bodybuilding, Classic, Fitness and Figure.
- Numbers can be worn on the LEFT or RIGHT hip, preferably the side you pose the most on.
- Athletes who’ve registered for more than one class will wear the same button number.
For Bodybuilding, Men’s Classic Physique, Fitness & Women’s Physique only: *Important: There is now a function online that will allow you to upload your music. You will receive an email with instructions. If you have problems uploading the file (s), you may bring with you a flash drive or (USB Sticks) to registration as a last resort. If you are entered in more than one discipline (i.e. Bodybuilding and Men’s Classic Physique, you must do 2 routines with the proper attire.) Therefore, you must upload both music pieces or if they contain the same music, both must be uploaded to the database. All routines must contain a 60 second music track for bodybuilders, classic physique and women’s physique. For Fitness routines, we allow up 2 min max. Music with profanity will be discarded & athlete will pose to music provided by the promoter.
MANDATORY ATHLETE’S MEETING will take place at 7:00 pm