IMPORTANT NOTES – REGISTRATION – APRIL 28th, 2017
LOCATION: CASINO NEW BRUNSICK
USE MAIN ENTRANCE OF THE MOLSON CANADIAN CENTRE FOR REGISTRATION.
REGISTRATION IS LOCATED IN THE CENTRE FOYER, TCH EXIT 450 AT MAGNETIC HILL.
OPEN REGISTRATION FOR ALL DIVISIONS
ATHLETE MUST SIGN IN ANYTIME BETWEEN 1:00 PM – 5:00 PM
- All Bodybuilders must be weighed in and recorded during this time.
- All Men’s Classic Physique must be weighed in, heighted (measured) and recorded during this time.
- All Women’s Physique must register during this time.
- All Men’s Physique, Figure and Bikini competitors must be heighted (measured) and recorded during this time.
- For Bodybuilding, Men’s Classic Physique & Women’s Physique only: Music must be provided to the registration desk between 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm. NO CD’s are accepted.
- *Important: Only flash drives (USB Sticks) will be accepted in a Ziplock Plastic bag. It must contain 1 – 60 second music track. Music with profanity will be discarded and competitor will pose to music provided by the promoter.
- We will also have an option available to upload your music ahead of time. Go to this link to upload it now: https://fs22.formsite.com/LEBLANH/form27/index.html
MANDATORY ATHLETE’S MEETING & BUTTON ASSIGNMENT @ 6:00 PM
- Mandatory Athletes Meeting at 6:00 pm
- Button Numbers will be assigned by class during the Athletes Meeting.
- Numbers are to be worn on the LEFT hip.
- Athletes who’ve registered for both master’s and open will wear different button numbers.