WEIGH-HEIGHT IN & MANDATORY MEETING
(FRIDAY NIGHT BEFORE THE SHOW)
REGISTRATION IS LOCATED AT CASINO NB IN THE MOLSON CANADIAN CENTRE FOYER,
TCH EXIT 450 AT MAGNETIC HILL.
OPEN REGISTRATION FOR ALL DIVISIONS – 4:00 pm to 7:00 pm
• All Bodybuilders must be weighed in and recorded during this time.
• All Men’s Classic Physique must be weighed in, heighted (measured) and recorded during this time.
• All Women’s Physique and Fitness competitors can sign in without weight/height measurements.
• All Men’s Physique, Figure and Bikini competitors must be heighted (measured) and recorded during this time.
• For Bodybuilding, Men’s Classic Physique, Fitness & Women’s Physique only: Music must be provided to the registration desk when you register. NO CD’s will be accepted.
• Button Numbers will be assigned by class during as you register.
• Numbers are to be worn on the LEFT hip for Bodybuilding, Classic, Fitness and Figure.
• Numbers can be worn on the LEFT or RIGHT hip, preferably the side you pose the most on.
• Athletes who’ve registered for more than one class will wear the same button number.
*Important: Only flash drives (USB Sticks) will be accepted in a Ziplock Plastic bag. It must contain 1 – 60 second music track for bodybuilders, classic physique and women’s physique. For Fitness routines, we allow up up to 2 min max. Music with profanity will be discarded and competitor will pose to music provided by the promoter.
We will also have an option available to upload your music ahead of time. Go to this link to upload it now: https://fs22.formsite.com/LEBLANH/POSINGROUTINEUPLOAD/index.html