- ENTRANCE TO BACKSTAGE: WALK INTO THE FRONT DOORS OF THE MOLSON CANADIAN CENTRE TO ACCESS THE BACKSTAGE AREA (ON THE CENTRE A SIDE) INTO THE CONTEST PREP AREA. YOU MUST SHOW YOUR BUTTON NUMBER AT THE DOOR TO GET BACKSTAGE.
- PREJUDGING FOR MEN’S CLASSIC PHYSIQUE, MEN’S PHYSIQUE, GLADIATOR DIVISIONS AND MEN’S BODYBUILDING: will begin at 9:00 am SHARP, Saturday morning, April 21ST . Competitors are asked to arrive no later than 8:30 am to prepare for judging.
- PREJUDGING FOR WOMEN’S PHYSIQUE/FIGURE/FITNESS/BIKINI: Competitors are asked to arrive no later than 9:30 am to prepare for judging.
- EVENING FINALS: will begin at 6:00 pm SHARP, Saturday night, April 21ST. Competitors are asked to arrive no later than 5:30 pm. All Posing Routines will take place for the Bodybuilders, Men’s Classic Physique and Women’s Physique during the Evening Finals.
- BADGE NUMBERS: Competitor Badge numbers to be worn on the LEFT hip.
- There will be a backstage crew to assist you in the pump-up area. It is very important to pay attention and listen to their instructions as the competition progresses. Anyone failing to comply with the backstage coordinator’s instructions will be disqualified.
- All competitors are prohibited from any place in the backstage area that is indicated as Off Limits. Only assigned dressing rooms and pump up areas are to be used and will be clearly indicated by promoters.
- IMPORTANT: Competitors will NOT be allowed to have a helper backstage, there will be plenty of backstage personnel to assist you. There are special circumstances / exceptions for personnel backstage. If you have purchased a Backstage Coaches Pass, you must wear your badge around your neck and it be visible to the Security Personnel (entering and exiting the backstage). Backstage Passes are NON-REFUNDABLE and NON-TRANSFERABLE! We will be keeping an eye on this to ensure that only authorized personnel go backstage.
BUY A BACKSTAGE PASS AT: https://fs22.formsite.com/LEBLANH/BackstagePassAtlantics/index.html
- At any time, a competitor feels uncomfortable, immediately inform one of the backstage coordinators for assistance.
- Please note that food and beverages are not permitted in the auditorium, backstage is permissible.
- No alcohol permitted in the backstage area.
- No weights or benches will be available, please bring your own resistance bands and/or dumbbells if required.
- Bags will be searched before entering the back-stage area by our own security.
TANNING, HAIR & MAKEUP
WE RECOMMEND YOU HIRE A PROFESSIONAL SPRAY TANNER, MAKEUP ARTIST AND HAIR STYLIST FOR YOUR SHOW. OUR OFFICIAL FOR ALL SERVICES WILL BE ABSOLUTE TOUCH, PAMELA BORTMES AND SHE WILL SET UP AT THE AMSTERDAM HOTEL (DIRECTLY BESIDE THE CASINO) TO ASSIST YOU. SHE WILL ALSO BE SET UP BACKSTAGE ON SHOW DAY.
PLEASE BOOK AHEAD TO SECURE YOUR SPOT. THE WEBSITE IS: http://www.absolutetouch.ca/
Email is: INFO@ABSOLUTETOUCH.CA
WARNING: OIL/DREAM TAN IS PROHIBITED AT THE CASINO! Due to CPA/NPC rules, oil and/or dream tan products will not be permitted in the venue. BANNED PRODUCTS ARE PROHIBITTED AND CAN LEAVE STAINS ON THE SPECIAL STAGE SURFACE or WALLS IN THE VENUE. All athletes will be checked before walking on stage and any competitor wearing these prohibited products will be asked to wipe it off before they are allowed onstage. Competitors are asked to PLEASE BE VERY CAREFUL NOT TO TOUCH THE WALLS OR CURTAINS AND WHERE YOU SIT AND PLACE YOUR HANDS.
THESE PRODUCTS LEAVE STAINS AND VERY MESSY TO CLEAN. Failure to comply could disallow promoters to re-use the venue at Casino NB for future events and could result in disqualification of the competitor
CASINO HOTEL – PARTICIPANTS AND SPECTATORS INFORMATION LIST
- Max occupancy of 2 adults in deluxe rooms (1 king bed) & max occupancy of 4 adults in deluxe rooms (2 queen beds).
- Deluxe Rooms DO NOT have any microwaves.
- Microwaves ARE NOT available at the Hotel and Heating of food and/or water is NOT available at the hotel.
- Microwaves, curling/straightening irons are NOT to be plugged into Hotel lobby outlets.
- Check in time is 4:00 p.m. early check-ins will NOT be accommodated.
- Check out time is 11:00 a.m. late check-out will NOT be accommodated.
- The Hotel has 2 luggage carts. They are available to ALL guests on a first-come, first-serve basis and may NOT be removed from the hotel.
- Spray Tanning is NOT permitted in hotel guest rooms. Any evidence of Spray Tanning in a guest room will be evicted; no refunds will be issued.
- The Hotel Housekeeping Team must enter each occupied guest room daily to remove perishable waste.
- Any physical or noise damage resulting from registered or non-registered guests, found in a guestroom, will results in the following charges to the registered guest:
|§ $ 5 / bathmat||§ $ 5 / face cloth||§ $ 10 / bath towel|
|§ $ 10 / hand towel||§ $ 10 / pillow case||§ $ 30 / sheet|
|§ $ 55 / bed scarf||§ $ 150 / duvet||§ Excessive cleaning will be starting from $ 250|
- A valid credit card must be presented upon arrival. An authorization of $250 will be processed on the card upon arrival. In lieu of a valid credit card authorization, a cash deposit of $250 will be required.
- Each guest will be asked to sign the attached “Damage Waiver Form”. Failure to do so will result in cancellation of the guestroom reservation; the cancellation fee of $75 will apply.
- Abusive language/behavior towards Casino New Brunswick Team Members will NOT be tolerated and may result in eviction.
WARNING TO ATHLETES STAYING AT THE CASINO HOTEL
IT IS STRONGLY RECOMMENDED THAT YOU BRING YOUR OWN TOWELS AND BEDDING. IT IS VERY IMPORTANT NOT TO GET TANNING DYE ON THE HOTEL TOWELS, BEDDING, CARPET OR WALLS. IF STAYING AT THE CASINO, THE CASINO WILL ENFORCE THE ITEMS ABOVE IN THE INFORMTAION LIST. YOU WILL THAN BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE DONE TO THE ROOM AND/OR LINENS, WALLS, CARPET, ETC.